London Rum Week is almost upon us!
From 14th till 21st October 2019, the rum world will descend on to London to celebrate another year of achievements of the diverse spirit. From Master Distillers, to rum lovers and everybody in between, there are events to get excited about.
One of those events is our flagship showpiece of the year; Craft Rum Tasting on board The Golden Hinde ship which will run from 6.30pm until 9.30 pm on Thursday 17th October. Not only do we have the living museum on which to showcase on, but we also have a few special treats for you!
- We will have some exclusive rum producers on board the ship who are currently unavailable to purchase in the UK! Craft and start-up rum brands for our guests to sample and experience for the first time ever in the UK!
- One of our favourite independent rum bottlers; Single Barrel Selection, will be launching their new range of releases with us on board. Come along and be the first to sample some truly high end rum which will then be available to purchase shortly after the event.
- Our VIP room was a sell-out success last time around and we will be continuing the theme. In a private space, a limited number of you will be given a 30 minute talk on rum and two very exclusive and high value rums to sample with our expert.
- We will have a minimum of 20 rums for our guests to sample on board, with the ability to speak to ambassadors, master distillers and brand owners of their favourite rums.
- There will also be a shop open on board where you can purchase your favourite rums from the evening.
We have gone all out to provide a truly special event to help celebrate London’s Rum Week, make sure you grab your tickets and join us for an unforgettable evening!